"PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY" OF THE WEBSITE
Information provided by PHYSION S.R.L., pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 EU Reg. 679/2016
In compliance with EU Reg. 679/2016, we hereby provide due information regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data to those who consult the pages of the website of the company
registered office address MIRANDOLA (MO), VIA FOGAZZARO n. 4/B, CAP 41037
REA number MO - 257406
Fiscal code and VAT no. 01990130369
as "data controller". This information is valid only for this website (https://www.physion.it/) and not for other websites that may be consulted through links published on this site, on these third party sites, the data controller is not to be considered in any way responsible.
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
With regard to technical aspects and protocols only, we wish to inform you that:
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website may acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
- This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of Users.
- This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the User's operating system and computer environment.
- This data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Cookies and other tracking tools
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the website visited to the User's device (usually to the browser), where they are stored in order to be able to recognize that device at the next visit. On each subsequent visit, in fact, cookies are re-sent to the site from the User's device. Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the expiry date and a value, usually a unique number generated at random by the computer. The website server that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize you when you return to a site or navigate from one page to another. Cookies can be installed not only by the same operator of the site visited by the user (first party cookies), but also by a different site that installs cookies through the first site (third party cookies) and is able to recognize them. This happens because on the site visited there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) residing on servers other than that of the site visited.
In general, cookies are classified into different types based on:
- session (temporary) cookie automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookie active until its expiration date or cancellation by the user.
- first-party cookie sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting.
- third-party cookie sent to the browser from other sites and not from the site you are visiting.
- technical cookie
- navigation/performance/ process or security cookie contributes to the operation of the site, e.g. allows you to navigate between pages or access protected areas. If it is blocked, the site cannot function properly.
- Functionality/preferences/location/session status cookies allow you to store information that changes the behaviour or appearance of the site (preferred language, text and font size, geographical area you are in). If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised.
- Statistical/analytic cookie: a) first-party or b) third-party with IP masking, without cross-referencing (similar to the technical cookie in terms of purpose), is used to collect information and generate website usage statistics to understand how visitors interact.
- non-technical cookie
- third-party statistical/analytic cookie without IP masking, with data cross-referencing, to collect information and generate usage statistics, with possible identification and tracking of website users, in order to understand how visitors interact.
- Profiling/advertising/tracking or conversion cookies for selecting advertising based on what is relevant to a user (personalized ads). Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the web.
- First party and/or third party technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of our website: they are cookies that serve to carry out the navigation or to provide a service requested by the User; they are not used for further purposes and are installed directly by the owner of the data processing or by third parties. Without the use of such cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and/or less secure. The aforementioned cookies cannot be disabled using the functions of this website, but can be deactivated through the settings of your browser. Their deactivation may prevent the optimal use of some areas of the site.
- Social Buttons
The button is a means of interaction with the social profile (FACEBOOK) of the owner of the data processing.
The button is a means of interaction with the social profile (TWITTER) of the owner of the data processing.
The button is a means of interaction with the social profile (INSTAGRAM) of the data controller.
The button is a means of interaction with the social profile (LINKEDIN) of the owner of the data processing.
Therefore, currently the website uses only technical cookies (NO analytical and/or profiling cookies or other tracking tools are used).
In general, beyond the type of cookies used by this website, we would like to inform Users that, in addition to the protections provided by current legislation, there are options to browse without cookies, such as by way of example:
- Block third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not essential to navigate, so you can refuse them by default, through appropriate functions of your
- Enable the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation of browsers. Websites designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting certain browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set up to comply with this (discretionary) option.
- Enable "anonymous browsing" mode: with this feature you can browse without leaving any trace of your browsing data in the browser. The sites will not remember you, the pages you visit will not be stored in the history and new cookies will be deleted. However, anonymous browsing does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet, because it only serves to keep your browsing data out of your browser, while your browsing data will continue to be available to website operators and connectivity providers.
- Delete cookies directly: there are special functions to do this in all browsers. However, remember that new cookies are downloaded every time you connect to the Internet, so you should delete them periodically. If you want, some browsers offer automated systems for the periodic deletion of cookies.
For any further information on the subject of the so-called "cookies", it is advisable to consult the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie . In addition, to find out how to limit, block and/or remove the cookies set on your device, it is advisable to visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org . As mentioned above, the User can also manage their preferences on cookies through their browser. To find out the type and version of browser you are using, we recommend that you click on "Help" in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
Data provided voluntarily by the User.
Following consultation of this site, the data controller may process data relating to identified or identifiable persons. In particular, it is specified that such processing may take place in relation to personal data freely provided by Users who fill in specific data collection forms on the site ("forms") and/or send to the data controller their own information through the addresses on the website (https://www.physion.it/) such as, for example, the company e-mail addresses (the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary for the purpose of responding to requests, and any other personal data included in the message). Specific detailed information on the processing of data, made pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 679/2016, are reported, from time to time, in the pages where there are forms for the collection of data from the visitor ("form"). These statements are aimed at defining the limits, purposes and methods of processing of each data collection form ("form") and, each visitor can freely express, when necessary, their consent and authorize the collection of data and its subsequent use. Please note that, in no section of the site, nor for access to any functionality of the site, is required to provide "special categories of personal data" and / or "personal data relating to criminal convictions and offenses", as defined by Art. 9 and 10 of Reg. Ue 679/2016: if spontaneously the User sends to the data controller information of the above type, the data controller will process such data in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (Reg. Ue 679/2016) and, only to the extent strictly necessary in relation to the requests made by the User concerned. In general, with regard to the data voluntarily provided by the User, we wish to inform Users that EU Reg. 679/2016 (and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions, only insofar as it complies with EU Reg. 679/2016) provide for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. According to this legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to the aforementioned Article 13 EU Reg. 679/2016, we therefore provide you with the following information:
(a) The treatment that the Owner may carry out, will be carried out through automated process and/or paper methods.
b) The User is free to provide his/her own information by sending it to the Data Controller through the contact details present on the website (https://www.physion.it/) and/or by filling in specific information collection forms present on the website; in the latter case, the failure to provide certain data could, depending on the cases, result in the impossibility to carry out the activities requested by the User (for example, see "mandatory fields", within the information collection forms).
c) Personal data will be processed by subjects specifically appointed by the data controller as data processors (if appointed) and/or by anyone acting under their authority and/or under the authority of the data controller and who has access to personal data (administrators/partners/employees/collaborators of the data controller); these subjects will process your data only when necessary in relation to the purposes of the conferment and only as part of the performance of the tasks assigned to them by the owner of the data processing, committing themselves to process only the data necessary to carry out these tasks and to perform only the operations necessary to carry them out.
d) In addition, personal data may be communicated to any third parties, only if this is strictly necessary and strictly functional to provide specific services or information requested by the User. The communications of data described above are strictly related to normal business operations within the management of the relationship and, are strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data were provided. Your personal data will not be disseminated.
e) The data controller does not currently intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization. If the data controller proceeds to a possible transfer abroad of the data, this transfer will take place exclusively in compliance with the provisions of "CHAPTER V - Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations" of EU Reg. 679/2016.
f) The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were conferred; The data will be kept in a form that allows the identification of the person concerned for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, after which, they will be deleted, subject to their transformation into anonymous form.
g) The personal data provided will not be processed in order to carry out an automated decision-making process.
h) In the event that the personal data provided is to be processed for purposes other than and in addition to those indicated above, the Data Controller will provide you with information regarding this different purpose and any other relevant information.
i) The data processing will take place through methods and tools suitable to guarantee its security (art. 24, 25 and 32 EU Reg. 679/2016) and will be carried out through automated process and through non-automated means (paper archives), to which technical and organizational measures will be applied to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, so as to ensure on a permanent basis, their confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services.
j) We inform that, the processing of data will be based, as appropriate, on specific legal bases provided for by EU Reg. 679/2016 (in each information document published on the website will be reported the specific legal bases of each data processing carried out). In general, each User is free to provide his/her own information by sending it to the Data Controller through the contact details present on the website (https://www.physion.it/) and/or by filling in specific data collection forms present on the website ("forms"); in the latter case, the failure to provide certain data could, depending on the cases, result in the impossibility to carry out the activities requested by the User (in particular, see "mandatory fields", within the information collection forms).
k) The Data Controller is:
Registered office address MIRANDOLA (MO), VIA FOGAZZARO n. 4/B, CAP 41037
REA number MO - 257406
Fiscal code and VAT no. 01990130369
The Data Controller currently does not carry out data processing falling under the obligation to designate a "Data Protection Officer", as detailed in Articles 37-38-39 and Recital 97 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
l) The Data Controller further informs that:
- the data subject has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to his/her personal data and the rectification or erasure thereof or the restriction of the processing concerning him/her or to object to its processing in addition to the right to data portability (Art. 15, Art. 16, Art. 17, Art. 18, Art. 20 REG. EU 679/2016); by exercising the right of access, the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, while exercising the right to portability allows the data subject to obtain from the data controller the personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format or the transfer of such data from the original data controller to another (see WP 242 of 13.12.2016);
- the data subject has the right, where the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a), to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data, carried out by the data controller, takes place in breach of the provisions of EU Reg. 679/2016, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Supervisory Authority, as provided for in Article 77 of EU Reg. 679/2016 itself, or to take legal action in the appropriate courts (Article 79 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
- the data subject has the right to become aware, by the Data Controller, who must do so without justified delay, of a personal data breach likely to present a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons (Article 34 EU REG. 679/2016).
The full text of the articles of EU REG. 679/2016 relating to your rights (articles 15 to 23 and following) can be consulted at the following link found on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority:
or, alternatively, they will be provided to you by the Controller at your simple request.
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights provided for by current legislation on the protection of personal data by contacting the data controller at the addresses indicated above.
3. CHANGES TO THE DOCUMENT "PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Fax 0535/610420 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - PEC email@example.com
In any case, we invite users to report any difficulties encountered in viewing this Privacy & Cookies Policy, in order to be able, if necessary, to provide alternative methods of information.
Date of last modification of the document
MIRANDOLA (MO), 14/12/2021